Search the Multiple Listing Service to review inventory where you plan to sell.
Dear Prospective Seller,
Welcome! Here you will find useful information about the Silicon Valley and national real estate market.
I invite you to read on and also to note the additional seller tools on the left screen, which I am sure you will find helpful. As soon as you feel ready to explore your specific situation, I will be glad to meet with you in person at your earliest convenience.
I am looking forward to assisting you with the sale of your home.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Services for corporate clients and individuals moving in and out of the area looking to rent, sell, or purchase a home
Seniors Residential Specialist - certified to meet the special needs of the mature client population when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential and investment properties
Trained and certified in use of latest Real Estate and Web technologies - to your advantage as my client
- Seller Services Summary
What sells a property?
Marketing and price are the two most controlling factors in the successful sale of a property - both work hand in hand.
A professionally executed marketing strategy will ensure the highest degree of awareness about your property among buyers and real estate professionals.
However, awareness alone will not bring buyers to your home. It is only when the asking price is matching the buyers expectations of a fair market value for your home, that prospects will actually be attracted to your property.
What does the typical sales process look like?
- You select the Realtor you feel can best complete the sale of your home.
- You and your Realtor prepare your home for sale - this phase typically includes inspections, repairs, and perhaps staging.
- Your Realtor starts marketing your home to attract the largest number of potential buyers to view it.
- Your Realtor receives offers on your behalf and presents them to you.
- You reject, accept, or counter the offer(s). Once an offer is mutually signed, you are in contract and the transaction enters escrow.
- Your Realtor closely monitors all contingency deadlines and furnishes all required information on time.
- On the closing date, the transfer of title is recorded and sales proceeds are disbursed to you.
Congratulations - you have sold your home!
How to select the real estate professional who is best suited to sell your property?
Look for qualification and experience in the local market, for strong marketing, sales and negotiation skills, for someone who presents you with a clear plan and an outlook of the entire sales process ... And above all, make sure you feel comfortable with your Realtor's style and overall professional conduct.
Wondering whether Susanne Bohl is the right real estate professional for you?
I appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in person. Our main goal is to get to know each other and to discuss your specific circumstances. You will learn about my qualifications and my unique marketing plan.
This will enable you to decide whether I am offering the real estate services you require in order to successfully sell your home.
Give me a call today!
Top 3% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide 2007
Top 3% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide 2011